1. Location ServicesWe do not request, collect, or access your location information.
2. Documents LocationAll documents are stored locally on your device and never send to any third-party unless you explicitly send them by fax, export to other apps or devices.
3. Personal Information Collection and UseWe collect the following personal information from you:
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed;
- Device Information; We use this information to:
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at https://forms.gle/Ypfq9uS3LrUURgQm7
- Improve our App and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis. Information Obtained from Third Parties
- If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
4. Sharing Your InformationWe will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- if iVibe is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.